Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19)
We maintain constant evaluation of this situation.
Last Updated: 4/5/2020
Number of groups allowed on the teeline(3/30/2020)
New business operations(3/24/2020)
Coronavirus Information and Updates:
Current operating Status: New Post Golf Range remains open, normal hours, with modified operations.
In light of Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's Emergency Orders 53 & 55, New Post Golf Range is operating with modified business operations.
- When you arrive at the range, please check into the pro-shop
- Sanitized golf baskets can be picked up in the pro-shop
- The tee-line is limited to 10 groups
- All customers must make a reservation(10a-7p), day of or day before
Beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Reservation Policy: All parties credit card/ Cash/ e-Range must reserve a bay 10am-6pm (reservation on our website/Facebook/Instagram page or call ahead)
- E-Range Reservation Policy: e-Range key holders do not need to reserve a bay sunrise-10am or 6pm-sunset
- Credit Card sales: Credit Card sales will be at the ball dispenser
- Cash/Check sales: Cash/Check sales will be in the pro-shop & balls in baskets will be adjusted to the amount paid
- Open bays will be every other bay
- Each bay is limited to 1(one) group
- 1st come first serve
- Enhanced sanitation practices to common areas and golf baskets
Make a Reservation online
Time slots are 30mins each, however you may make multiple reservations for a longer time allotment
Be sure to check out this page and our Social Media accounts for the most recent updates regarding our business operations with COVID-19.
We main dedicated to the safety of our customers and continue to pray through this process.
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are looking to give a gift certificate?
We offer gift certificates(any dollar amount) or an e-Range key(Learn more
We have made this process easier as you may now purchase them online.